Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Meet Shayna

Hello everyone, my name is Shayna!  I am a 22 year old Psychology student at Louisiana State University.  My goal in life is to become a Social Work for the United States Army so that I can help soldiers with PTSD and other mental illnesses.  I enjoy helping individuals outside of the Army as well; I try my best to volunteer with nonprofit organizations to support individuals who have dealt with sexual trauma and or suicidal ideation.  In my spare time I enjoy eating, binge watching TV shows, hanging out with friends, and meeting new people.

The purpose of my blog is to motivate individuals by giving positive advice and encouragement.  I understand that everyone goes through their own crises, whether it is school, work, or home.  My goal is to uplift that person who may be struggling with issues they cannot cope with alone.  I hope to offer resources and personal experiences that help individuals cope with stress, depression, and suicidal thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiki in the Classrooms

Wiki in the Classrooms Wiki is an online application that allows users to contribute to or edit its content. With this being said Wiki is ...